- Making your own protein shakes sounds great on paper, but there are a lot of logistics involved that can actually act as a deterrent for drinking them religiously. Also, they are not balanced nutrition and tend to be dairy rich. Rather, get some Nestle Boost high protein drinks or Ensure--drink 2-4 per day.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water daily (8 glasses per day). The human body is over 70% water, so drink plenty of water. Do not drink caffeinated beverages-they speed up the metabolism.
- Eat every 2 hours, 6 times daily.
- Eat 3 cups vegetables per day and 3 pieces of fruit per day at a minimum.
- Take 1 vitamin/ 3 times daily with water. Use EV 24/7 for best results.
Also, to re-emphasize:
- Rome was not built in a day. Take it day by day. Be consistent. Focus on the process.
- If you can gain 1/2lb-1lb per week, then that is great progress.
- Set a personal goal for your ideal weight, with the guidance of a doktor, of course. Mine is 200lb. So far I've gained 20lb. Remember, you can do it, and stick with it!