Monday, May 16, 2011

MONSTER ANIME

On the days I do not exercise, I enjoy immersing myself in anime and eating tons of food. I also nap periodically between eating and watching anime, much like a cat would.  This is how I recharge my batteries and keep centered. I know that a lot of people out there hate the popular anime series, like Bleach and Full Metal Alchemist, but I judge each anime purely on its merits. If the anime brings me enjoyment, then that is all that matters. Below are some of my favorite anime series:

FULL METAL ALCHEMIST
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD

DARKER THAN BLACK

ELFENLIED

FULL METAL PANIC

BLEACH


KAZE NO STIGMA

GHOST IN THE SHELL


NINJA SCROLL

GHOST IN THE SHELL: STAND ALONE COMPLEX

Okay........that's just the tip of the ice berg. I'm aware of all the classic stuff like Akira, Vampire Hunter D, etc. I like those, too. Just figured everyone already knows about those.    

No comments:

Post a Comment