Saturday, May 7, 2011

MONSTER EATING TIPS

My boss used to play DL under Mack Brown at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill. When he first arrived, the S&C coaches told him he had to put on more weight.  We were discussing what all he went through to gain weight, and he had some really good basic tactics I'd like to impart.

This fellow is by no stretch of the imagination a "hard gainer," he just needed to be bigger like most high-school players who matriculate to college football. So don't go thinking this is the Holy Grail of weight gaining!  He shared this information with me when I told him about how I'm trying to become a monster. I've taken it to heart and am eating as I type this...and drinking lots of milk!

  1. Graze throughout the whole day. 
  2. Eat so much that your jaw hurts. Otherwise you are not doing it right.
  3. Eat to the point that you feel like you are going to vomit, but stop eating before you do. Then pick back up eating as soon as you can.
  4. Start researching the diets of Sumo wrestlers, tactics, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment