Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MOTIVATION

Ever seen a really hot chick stroll through the weight area of the gym, and guy's spotters are leaving them hanging like Stafon Johnson? (As a side note, what a Busch league weight program USC has. Did a hot co-ed walk through, distracting his spotter, or was Stafon trying to be a big man and did benches without a spotter? Either way, what a bunch of geniuses. You'd never see that under a good S&C coach, like Scott Cochran. What goobers.) Everyone who works out will discover that most of this stuff is mind over matter to get those last couple of reps, but motivation is key.

I have a one-track mind. So, when I feel like wussing out on those last couple of reps I think of Zuzana. She has perfect form, if I may say so myself. Here she is doing two really great exercises--the burpee and the hanging leg raise:





More motivation. Serebro is about as culturally aware as I am going to get: 

No comments:

Post a Comment