Saturday, April 30, 2011

POST-WORK OUT MUSIC

I posted earlier the music I would ideally listen to during a work out if I was into that sort of thing. Post-work out I actually do like to listen to quite a bit of music, read, and watch anime. Anime and music much more than reading, though, because it requires less concentration on my part. Mainly I read manga and other Japanese literature, especially when I am around people with whom I do not wish to interact socially - like on a plane.  A large portion of Operation Human Monster is devoted to eating, resting, and growing. Here, I will go over resting, especially music activities. Most of this music, and I could care less whether other people like it or not, puts me in an even more restful mood.

Oddly, most of it is not in English, my native tongue, which allows me to simply enjoy the music, not analyze it. After working out I feel like I've been run over by a truck, so I do not want to waste energy on anything. If there is one philosophy to post-work out (for me), it is to do as little as possible afterwards for at least a day!  

Anywho, here are some relaxing songs I enjoy. Aesthetic know-it-alls need not apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment